This 24" Power-Link PCX light bar pod features the New PCX Heavy Duty end cap for increased visibility and durability. Made from a UV protected acrylic, the new end cap adds a clean new look to your truck while utilizing Power-Link technology. The PCX24 comes complete with either a magnetic or hardware mount base. Both the light bar and control pad install with just two wires (12V+ and Ground) from each item. Signals are sent from the included PLC-TX6, 6-button Power-Link control panel via the vehicles power lines in order activate it and change flash patterns (arrows or strobe). Multiple colors available.
INCLUDES STANDARD PLC MOUNTS.
Please research what color lights are legal in your state before ordering.
- Easy to install with just two wires needing to be connected to 12V power and ground from the light and the control box. No longer is it necessary to run a cable from the controller directly to the lightbar.
- High intensity, 100 Lumen LED's provide optimum visibility from a compact and low-profile unit.
- Options include integrated work lights and TowMate, wireless ready, stop/tail/turn lights that can be added into the lightbar.
- Expand the system adding PLC50 and PLC100 series lights to the truck body.
- Lifetime warranty on electronics and LED's.